Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 8th -NOTE THE LENGTH NOW THAT SHE CAN EMAIL FRIENDS:)


Dear Hannah, Andrew, Mamusiu, Tato,
Thank you for the beautiful package!!! It was so fun to get and I'm so excited to hear from you all.
 
I had the most amazing experience this week...when our family had read the chapter we assigned! It was so great to walk in their home, see the Book of Mormon laying on the table, and listen to what they thought about Helaman 5!
The principle I learned was...miracles happen--even in crazy ways. We had some crazy searching out new investigators, random telephone referrals, and it led to a new family that we found and are now teaching! I love how the Lord works in mysterious ways.
Sister Bown and I are....doing AMAZING. I love Sister Bown. She has taught me so much this week. She is so faithful. We had a little event with an investigator where we thought maybe we were losing her but then we decided to move forward with faith and trust in the Lord's timing. Also Sister Bown is always on the ball. She always has our goals in mind. Cool experience this week when we were walking and contacting and an older man was coming by---I didn't want to talk to him because I told myself "he is old." But she stopped him, testified to him, got his number, and placed a Book of Mormon with him. So amazing.
 
Sorry I'm not writing much. A lot of the experiences this week can't be put into words. Just know this: I know it's all true. And the Spirit is really powerful. It can change people's hearts, minds, and lives. And God is our loving Father who cares about us and is involved in the details of our lives.
 
Love,
Sister Bezdjian
 

No comments:

Post a Comment