Thursday, April 25, 2013

9



Hellooooo Mom, Dad, Andrew, and Sister Bezdjian (and friends!),
This week was so amazing! I had so much fun and learned seriously a TON. You all must be praying for me because it was a bright, miracle-filled week! Let me just start out with a few of the blessings:
*The sun is shining!!!


*We had an exchange with Gdansk--Poznan! I got to go to Gdansk and work with Sister Swenson and Sister Masters came here to Poznan to work with Sister Bown.




The missionaries had a meeting at the church - members and past
investigators came.

Art work created by Agnieszka's children for Sara

*The most amazing experience this week...was DEFINITELY seeing Agnieszka, Kasia, Tomek, and Ania, Irena & Józef, Brother and Sister Lewis, Darek & Marzena and their daughter, and even just the streets, tramwajs, and our old ghetto apartment in Gdańsk again! It was so good knowing I left all I could there and that those wonderful saints are continuing on the path to eternal life and are holding on to the iron rod. I have so many good memories in that city and especially with those people. It was like a dream going back.













Sister Swenson and Sara in Gdansk
*I learned a lot from Sister Swenson on the exchange even though it was only about 28 hours together. She has such a sweet, heart-felt testimony of our Savior. She is still pretty fresh (only 9 weeks out!) so the language of course is still challenging but she doesn't let it get her down! She is determined and sincere in every contact and interaction with people. I have a lot of respect for her. Also she gave up a lot of great things to be here on the mission. Way to go.



*The principle I learned was this week...to always testify as we invite people to commit to come unto Christ. Testimonies don't need to be a long or overwhelmingly eloquent testimony--just a heartfelt witness of truth. I always want to be working better at that in our lessons.




*Sister Bown and I are....doing so good! We both learned so much on the exchange and it was really great to evaluate what we learned together. She is really good at discussing and brainstorming with me. We are so open with each other and we really trust each other. It sure makes our missionary work a ton easier because we are usually on the same page, and if not, we can always take a second, stop and think and get back into gear. She is so amazing!



do you think this photo is "Satorian" worthy?

*Yesterday we went to Warsaw for some legal work for Sister Bown. That's why we're emailing today and not yesterday. We were only there for about an hour but we got to see President and Sister Nielson. They are such amazing people. I tried to convince President to tell me where I'm going next transfer but no go. But I gave him my guess in the hint that it starts with K and rhymes with shmakoov. I know that wherever I'm called it will be where I need to be. But still--I can't wait to hear what's going to happen!



FROM SIS NIELSON'S BLOG:  11:29am:   Sister Bown with her "card" and her companion Sister Bezdjian, who had been out contacting people on the street. (I was the Jr. Companion!)  The Assistants had finished with their 'traffic directing' assignment at the train station and were now ready to shuttle both of these great Sisters back to catch the next train to Poznan.

Basically I am loving life, this warm weather, the people and everything in Poland. We are on the brink of some big things happening I just know it. Love you all and I pray for you by name every night.


Love you,
Sister Bezdjian
p.s. My scripture for this week is Mosiah 3:19 
19 For the anatural bman is an cenemy to God, and has been from the dfall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he eyieldsto the enticings of the fHoly Spirit, and gputteth off the hnaturalman and becometh a isaint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a jchildksubmissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father. 

 LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment