Tuesday, June 18, 2013

last full week....

Dear Hannah, Andrew, Dad, and Mom,

Hey y'all! I am so happy to be writing you once again! This week has gone by really fast. It's crazy. I can't believe how fast it is all going....so cool to hear about Hannah and her conference in Armenia! She is such an inspiration to me. 

Thank you also for all the cute pictures from Father's Day get together. I love seeing your smiling faces.

The principle I learned this week was...God is really so wise. He knows when and how and how fast He leads the growth of the church and the work of His missionaries. We ALMOST had the standard but then Sunday morning we only had 1 investigator in church...It turned out to be really good because we didn't try to bend over backwards all day sunday striving for the standard. 

We came home soooo exhausted last night. Sister Blake and I both felt like we had given it every last drop of our energy so it was so good that God knew how much we could handle. He really is in control of everything we do. All we have to do is be worthy of His divine help, desire the salvation of souls, and He puts the rest into action.

The most amazing experience this week was...it was 8:30 on Saturday night and we were heading home. We had just had a meeting fall through and we wanted to be home on time so we started walking towards home. Then we noticed this really cute big family sitting in the park. They were dancing and singing (but not drinking) and just seemed SO happy. So we stopped and talked to them. Turns out they are gypsys and very open and they love Christ so we taught them on the park bench. It was so fun. One is actually from Brooklyn and we talked to him about the Book of Mormon quite a bit. So we just got about 10 new potential investigators and they all live pretty close to the chapel and would love to come to church. Talk about amazing!


Sister Blake and I are...doing so good! She said her goal this week is to run me to the ground. I was feeling exhausted Sunday night so I said to her "...Sister Blake, I'm on my last leg." She looks at me and says, "I'm gonna run you to your last toe!" Which is so awesome. I'm so glad that she's my companion. She really is a hard worker. That's what I learned from her this week. Just to give it everything we've got. I hope I survive this week...just kidding. 

There's still lots of miracles waiting to happen!
Love,
Sister Bezdjian


Pictures from the grill - the piñata broke so the grocery bag piñata was used:)











No comments:

Post a Comment