Friday, July 27, 2012

Sunny July

Dzien Dobry!  Hi there family!

Thank you for your support. I know that your prayers are blessing us here in Gdansk. Really, thank you so much for praying and thinking about us.

Sister Ostler is teaching me a lot. I love how simply she testifies about the work. I want to be more sincere like her in the way she teaches. She also is a really good example of faith for me. We were working really hard to achieve our goals this week and she just has so much faith to pray and work and then wait for our prayers to be answered. Our Christ-like attribute for this week is: diligently seeking to be persuasive. (I thought of persuasion and she thought of diligence so we combined them.) We are striving to diligently find people who are being prepared to hear the restored gospel.
We had a ton of miracles this week. They are:
*Agnieszka set a baptismal date for the 22nd of September! Please pray for her!
*...and Tamara as well set a baptismal date! She is really a sweet lady, with a 7 year old daughter Natalia.
*We had a really great meeting with Darek. He is seriously one of the most sincere, great people I have ever met. I really hope he will read the Book of Mormon and let it strengthen his already-rock-solid faith.
*Also met a really cool man named Andrzej who was a bible smuggler for 20 years to the soviet union! So amazing.
*Lidia prepared a great lesson for primary this week and we had so much fun with Klaudia, talking about what we can do to be more Christ-like.
Something I learned in the Book of Mormon this week was the way Aaron taught King Lamoni. I want to be more like him in the way he discerned needs and taught boldly and then invited to action. I also want to be more like those missionaries--Aaron, Ammon, Omner, Himni, Alma--especially in their patience. All of them didn't succeed after one day of work.
I love you all and I hope you are doing well in the Book of Mormon! Today is up to Alma 23 :) Next week we should all be at Alma 33.

Sara Bezdjian

No comments:

Post a Comment