Saturday, June 30, 2012

Training Love! June 25

Dearest Family!
Hey there!
Thank you all for your emails!!! I am so grateful for your faith and prayers for our companionship. Thank you for your love and support. So I am training and it is one big fun adventure! (Don't worry, I've only gotten us lost on the tramwajs a couple times...) I love Sister Ostler. She is really amazing. She hides how cool she is because she is humble and so positive but she really is one of the strongest, most fearless people I have ever met. I know that our companionship has been directed by the Lord and we are meant to serve together in this time. Our Christ-like attribute for this week is: charity. Seeing every person on the street as children of God, as our brothers and sisters has made our contacting more sincere and effective.

Something I learned in the Book of Mormon this week was from Mosiah 11-14. It really stood out to me this time the other doctrine that Abinadi teaches and how he teaches with questions. I really liked that and I want to incorporate his way of teaching this week.

We invited the Spirit this week by: laughing together and serving each other. It's been so fun to learn how we work together and what we emphasize as we teach. We had a miracle this week. We were almost home and Sister Ostler inspired me through her actions to just give a flyer to a man on the phone. Turns out he is a member of our church! His name is Rafal and we had a short lesson on the bench. He had moved away and gotten busy so he hadn't been to church and it was amazing to hear he still had a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I'll keep you updated about him.

Basia, our investigator with a baptismal date is doing great and determined to quit drinking coffee. She has so much faith. Yesterday she told us she is still nervous about baptism but whenever she is in church she feels at peace. We're going over to Jadwiga's house (our less active member) today to help her quit smoking. Goodbye every single papier rosa! (cigarette)

I don't know what else to say, other than I love you all! I am so so happy to be serving here in Poland. We are seeing miracles every single day. On Saturday we saw a guy looking lost holding a map so we helped him even though we were kind of in a hurry. Turns out he's from a small town in Alaska and he's reading the Book of Mormon and investigating the church! How cool is that? He thanked us for helping him and we felt really good that we stopped.
Keep up reading the Book of Mormon! By Mosiah 24 next monday :) Enjoy!

Thank you for all that you do and for who you are.
Sister Bezdjian

No comments:

Post a Comment